I'm traveling through New Zealand for 3 months alone. I'll be on both the North Island, and South Island. And plan to post here when I can.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Books and Music and Squid

Hello! Found myself back in the small surf town of Raglan. Been camping on the beach for the first two days, but due to being overly smelly, and not showered in 6 days. Decided to get a Hostel for a night. I'm now ultra clean and smell better than ever! And the Hostel was one of the best I've been in. It was a really nice complex full of double beds, hammocks, good music, bikes, and for cheap. And randomly running into a few friends we met on South Island months ago. It's been a nice rebooting 3 days. Reading books in the Library, I recommend "Lammas & Empanads", and buying excessively cheep squid rings for most meals. But it's time to get back on the hitch hiking road. Headed to who-knows-where today we'll see where I end up!

PHOTOGRAPHS from the past few weeks.
Fish n Chips n Crackling Music


The End of New Zealand

Windy Windy Windy


Sunsets in Raglan

1 comment: